Why not organise a visit to Mont De Lancey for your Probus Group, Vintage Car Club, Retirement Village, Sports Club, Historical Society or other activity group. Located only an hour’s drive from Melbourne, a visit to the Yarra Valley and Mont De Lancey makes a perfect day out.
You'ill be guided around the property by one of our volunteers. Your group will:
• Learn about life in the Family Homestead
• See the Blacksmiths working at the forge
• Learn how the family cooked in the Timber Slab Kitchen
• Explore the historic 1920s weatherboard chapel
• View combustion engines in the Vintage Machinery Workshop
• Investigate the eclectic artefacts in the Museum
• Enjoy beautiful views of the Yarra Valley
You can organise for a guided tour during our normal operating hours - between 10am - 3.000pm, Wednesday - Sunday, or Monday and Tuesday by appointment. Please note that we're closed over the Christmas/New Year period.
We recommend you allow two and a half hours for your visit plus time for lunch or morning tea (if required).
Minimum Booking : 10 people
Tour Price: $10 per person
Tour Start Times : 10.00 AM - 3.00 PM
If you have less than 10 people
please book a YesterYear Tour.